With over 30 years’ experience in this market, we know how to deliver an expert bespoke service that gets us recommended time and again by satisfied clients.
We deliver a highly personalised service where the focus is on taking away the hassle of scouring the market for the right policies, explaining often highly individual risks and general form filling, ensuring that the chosen policy provides the right protection in a language that can be easily understood.
We have access to highly specialised insurance providers whose products and claim services have been created exclusively for our target market. Centor recognises that its clients need personal and discreet attention from an experienced insurance practitioner – so that is what we provide.
We don’t stop there. We ensure that policies, especially valuations on personal items, are kept up-to-date and if the worst happens and you have to make a claim, our award-winning in-house claims team will be there to help.
There are many reasons why standard household insurance policies do not suit those with valuable, maybe historic, properties, or high value contents, for instance:
- Inadequate limits and sums insured for items such as jewellery and personal effects
- Under-insurance due to inadequate advice on values provided
- Poor claims service, frequently from overseas call centres
- Inflexible insistence on using an insurer’s preferred contractors and suppliers – no choice in using your own trusted contractor or supplier or recognition that specialist skills might be required to restore damage to a building
- Warranties and onerous small print.
How Centor Can Help
Picking a way through these complex challenges can be time-consuming, especially for time-poor professionals, so the Centor team takes all of that off clients’ hands and provides them with the perfect solution.
- Bespoke policies from the UK’s leading insurers designed for individuals who no longer suit an off the shelf policy
- Flexible limits and sums insured. Appraisals offered as standard.
- Expert advice available to establish correct values, ensuring that they are kept up-to date to prevent under-insurance
- Superb claims service from our in-house claims team to ensure claims run simply and smoothly with the minimum of fuss
- Choice to use your own preferred contractors or suppliers
- Policies are usually warranty free. Our insurers’ policy wordings are the widest available in the market and include many enhanced benefits.
For more information, call Graham Morgan-Tolworthy, Private Clients Manager, on 0207 330 8725.