At Centor Insurance & Risk Management Ltd we believe that providing the very highest level of service is of paramount importance and undertake to resolve any complaint you may have, however large or small, in a timely and assiduous manner.
- If you are not satisfied with any aspect of the service that you have received from Centor, please speak to our Compliance Department
- Call Compliance Director Paul Field on 0207 330 8702 (local rate number) or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Compliance Manager Oriel Gavin on 0207 330 8714 (local rate number) or email her at email@example.com
- We will aim to resolve your complaint by the close of business on the third business day after it has been received. By resolve, we mean you have indicated acceptance of a response from us, with neither the response nor acceptance having to be in writing.
- If your claim cannot be resolved b y the close of business on the third business day, we shall acknowledge receipt of your complaint, in writing, within five business days of it being made.
- Within eight weeks from the date of receipt of your complaint, we confirm you will receive a written final response from us that either:(a) accepts the complaint and, where appropriate, offers redress or remedial action; or
(b) offers redress or remedial action without accepting the complaint; or
(c) rejects the complaint and gives reasons for doing so; or
(d) explains why we are not in a position to make a final response and indicates when we expect to be able to provide one.
- If, after our final response has been received, you are not satisfied with the outcome, you may be able to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), provided you are an eligible complainant. At this juncture we will advise you whether we are prepared to waive the referral time limit rules and we will discuss what this means to you should we reach this stage.
FOS Consumer Helpline
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm Saturday – 9am to 1pm
0800 023 4 567 calls to this number are free from mobile phones and landlines
0300 123 9 123 calls to this number cost no more than calls to 01 and 02 numbers
FOS Correspondence Address:
Exchange Tower, 1 Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9GE