8 June 2022
Webinar – How to improve your Supply Chain Resilience
Over the years, we’ve seen supply chain disruptions owing to the pandemic, the situation in Ukraine and a historical focus on cost efficiency rather than resilience. How does this affect your business?
In our exclusive webinar, our Risk Management Division Manager, Keith Marlow and BCarm’s MD Steve Williams will discuss this, asking the key questions:
• How do you apply Business Continuity to Supply Chain?
• What is a Resilience Map?
• How would you establish your MTPD for your supply chain?
• What could the different Recovery Options look like?
• What are the potential solutions to Supply Chain disruption
• What does ‘Just in Case’ mean in terms of Supply Chain Management?
Register your place here.