30 November 2022
Health and Safety At Work – HSE Executive Statistics and our Risk Guides
Health and Safety Statistics 2022 and our Risk Guides to help combat some of these alarming stats.
- 36.8 million working days lost due to work-related ill health and non-fatal workplace injury in 2021/22.
- £7.6 billion Annual costs of workplace injury in 2019/20
- 6.0 million working days lost due to non-fatal workplace injuries according to self-reports from the Labour Force Survey in 2021/22
- 30% of non-fatal injuries to employees by most common accident kinds (as reported by employers), 2021/22 were due to slips and trips
- 123 workers killed in work-related accidents in 2021/22 with fall from height being the main cause.
- 477,000 workers suffering from a work-related musculoskeletal disorder
- 914,000 workers suffering from work-related stress, depression or anxiety